Overpressure louvers supplement the ventilation of growing rooms by removing excess air and simultaneously reducing the uncontrolled inflow of air from outside. The louvers open at the overpressure of Δp = 20 Pa. Their special design minimizes lifting or blocking of vanes by wind and the risk of mechanical damage. We offer louvers in different sizes depending on the growing area. The frame is made of galvanised steel while the vanes are made of aluminium plate. The louvers are equipped with 3G class filtering fibre.
- Special design to minimize lifting or blocking of vanes by wind
- Vanes made of aluminium
- Material: vanes made of aluminium and fixed in a galvanized steel frame.
- Equipped with 3G class filtering fibre.
- Size: depending on growing area.
- Standard sizes available: 600 x 800 mm, 600 x 1200 mm, 800 x 1200 mm, 900 x 1500 mm, 1000 x 2000 mm
- Louvers made to custom sizes (max. side dimension is 2000 mm)